FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ACADEMY, SULEJA – PROVISIONAL ADMISSION INTO JSS1 FOR 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION
Hello parents, kindly peruse through the list below to check if your child is qualified to proceed with the admission exercises. Scroll down to the end of the list for an important instruction on the admission process.
On behalf of the Honourable Minister of Eduation, Mallam Adamu Adamu, the management and staff and students of Federal Government Academy Suleja, congratulates all successful candidates and their parents who are successful in this year screening examination. Parents of successful candidates are to take note of the followings:
1. Successful candidates are to collect admission letter(s) as from Monday 19th September, 2016.
2. Successful candidates are to submit letter of acceptance of the offer of provisional admission on or before 19th September, 2016
3. Resumption date is Saturday 8th October, 2016
4. Submission of photocopy of Birth Certificate/Statutory declaration of age(Original copy will be sighted) and four(4) copies of recent passport photographs.
5. A comprehensive Medical Report from a Government Hospital including Chest X-ray and other documents that shows that the candidate is fit to participate in all normal college programmes
6. Newly admitted students are to prepare for a welcome base-line test (normal college test)
7. All admitted students are to fill admission forms and submit the same promptly.
Manko, M. K.
Receive notification on 2017 National Common Entrance Examination Dates, timetable, results, admission status and other educational news – Fill the form below and click the subscribe button
For Enquiries, contact:
The Tests Administrator,
ASSURE Educational Services
Broad Street, Lagos